50% of what we will consume tomorrow has not been invented yet. Every day, producers, bespoke manufacturers, imagine the Food solutions of tomorrow. The food and services that must satisfy not only the clients in the mass distribution and Food Service sectors but also the consumer’s new tastes and requirements.
A BESPOKE APPROACH FOR TARGET PLAYERS IN THE MARKET
Sirha Made brings together high-added value companies in bespoke and made-to-measure production. The event addresses players in the food and non-food distribution sectors, supermarkets, hypermarkets, specialised stores, fine foods, key accounts in commercial catering and hospitality, e-commerce, cash and carry, freezer centres, wholesale, importers exporters, mass catering… The community of exhibitors proposes a diverse offering in sectors including Fine Foods, Beverages, FoodTech, Fresh, Packaging, Frozen and Ingredients.
“MADE IT…” 5 SPACES PROMOTING THE KNOW-HOW
Thanks to specially designed spaces Sirha Made places the emphasis on players and project bearers in all the distribution networks. Innovation, traceability, transparency, environmental footprint, new technologies, new packaging, etc.
- MADE IT New features one of the leading products that illustrates the extent of the exhibitors’ innovation capacity
- MADE IT Tasty focuses on better sourcing proucts
- MADE IT Packed explores new solutions for packaging and the stakes in an increasingly strict regulatory environment
- MADE IT Happen focuses on start-ups in the Food industry and the future products and services
- MADE IT Talk hosts experts and professionals who will deliver top-level conferences.
The Sirha Made Awards reward the best innovations featured at the trade fair.
The exhibition in a few figures
including 35% from outside of France
33% are first-time
exhibitors every year
More than 1/3 of exhibitors
are presenting innovations
More than 4,000 project holders ...
decision-makers from national and regional purchasing centres for the catering and general and specialised mass-market retailers, both online and in stores
Sirha Made reflects on food service for the greatest number, taking into account the strict requirements in terms of nutrition, innovation, health, safety, and quality.